Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

November 20, 2019, 02:46:35 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sign  (Read 98 times)
Hannah98849

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2019, 05:52:55 AM »

It was a beautiful morning, a recipe of god, painted in hues, free from negativities, stealing sorrows. As i was walking, i heard the voices of birds chriping in joy. They were brown with  black crown and a red line on their neck. They were waiting eagerly for their parents to come back with some food. They were sitting in a royal manner,  quietly with an innocent  look on theri face. When the mother bird comes back after every while after finding some seeds or insects, and they start chirping again as if a little kid in a hurry to eat. This would continue  like this until they become independent and able to find food on their own. This became an everyday story and i visited them everyday during my morning walk.
But a day came when i heard no more chirping, as i headed towards the tree they were living on i saw no one there,  neither the nest.
As i searched further more,  i found the bird lying on the ground lifeless,  it showed no sign of life. I was heartbroken after watching that.  God knows what happened  to them and how.  But those little birds were gone,  god knows where.  No more chirping and screaming that morning,  it was all quiet as if the tree was mourning for the birds who once used to live happily on it. And my mere words are nothing to explain this sorrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: