News: TO POST YOUR WORK CLICK THE 'OBJECT WRITING' TAB AND SELECT 'NEW TOPIC'
or 'REPLY'" AND ADD YOUR WRITING TO AN EXISTING TOPIC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kinetic sense examples , help?  (Read 2252 times)
stl

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2016, 03:19:51 AM »

Hello , i'm trying to write here , using all senses, but sometimes i get confused with kinetic sense. Is there any examples, besides those, that were written in the book (like you're drunk and see the world blurred) ? Really can't understand it to the end. Would be grateful for some other examples.
HeartAttack&Vine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 05:39:38 AM »

I am sorry no one has chimed in on this and yet it has been viewed over 1000 times!?
Pat Pattison's newer editions of books have replaced the term 'kinesthetic' with 'Motion'. I have found that also can seem a little misleading because 'Motion' can so easily be confused with your body.

So to clarify....

Organic (or body):
The feelings your own body creates: your muscles, organs, breath etc... Things like tension, heart rate, shoulders relaxing, jaw clenching, limbs floating in water for example.

Kinesthetic (or motion):
How you feel in relation to the space or objects around you, or your movement through space.
like sleeping in the tent and always knowing how small the space is, or when you go bush walking and arrive in a big open space you have some sense of that space beyond just the visual side of it, or when someone sits too close to you on public transport. More on motion or a feeling of motion (and less space) things like when you're in a car that accelerate quickly and you're pushed back into the seat, or when you've had too much to drink and you lie down and the room spins, or when you step off a travelator at the airport and it takes you a second to adjust.

hope that helps a little.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: