News: TO POST YOUR WORK CLICK THE 'OBJECT WRITING' TAB AND SELECT 'NEW TOPIC'
or 'REPLY'" AND ADD YOUR WRITING TO AN EXISTING TOPIC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: change  (Read 181 times)
John M

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2017, 02:46:20 PM »

needing my fix and desperate for a mixed-candy grab-bag from the local country store, i set on a mission to scrounge up any loose change i could get my little paws on, the gold mine, and always the first place i look, was into the caves beneath the cushions of the couch; the place my pop always kicked his feet up to eventually snooze on through the evening news. he was a hot shot in my eyes, always carried the good stuff; only silver coins lined his pockets. he must have had shallow slippery pockets last night, cause as i lifted the old cushion, three shiny george washington's sat staring back at me, i could have sworn his balding metallic head was smiling back. swiping em up they began to sweat in my eager hands. my second go-to spot had me trekking the winding trails of coffee tables and countertops, my bare feet dancing across the frozen tiles of the kitchen floor into the room that always seemed to have heavy traffic. into the bathroom, i curiously noticed something in the dryer was making a stir, clinking around and around as the clothes toppled over one another....
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:54:52 PM by John M » Logged
HeartAttack&Vine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 06:13:32 PM »

a rich scene. great stuff!
John M

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 09:59:24 PM »

thank you!

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print