News: TO POST YOUR WORK CLICK THE 'OBJECT WRITING' TAB AND SELECT 'NEW TOPIC'
or 'REPLY'" AND ADD YOUR WRITING TO AN EXISTING TOPIC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: slippers  (Read 58 times)
Redhdgrly

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2017, 04:19:10 AM »

wake up, slip into your slippers, feed the dog, let him out to pee, so comfy you can wear them all day, but I have been using my slip on my cheap grey Sketcher-like shoes with an insert for plantar fasciitis, every morning I wake up with sharp pain in my heel like I am stepping on a rock, by the time my eyes are open the dog is ready, he barks once at the door and his little head is cocked sideways as if listening for my footsteps, or listening to you to tell him it is time for breakfast, eagerly awaiting his little brown nuggets that smell odd, that distinct dog food smell like no other, the little nuggets hitting the metal bowl with a  tinny rain shower sound, he is overly anxious for his food, leading me to the large rolling container in the pantry and jumping up and down sniffing the container, as I place the food in the bowl he dances hoping for something to fall out, he sits near his bowl and gives me his morning prayer trick, and I tell him to stay as I place the bowl down, he is right there looking in to the bowl with the blue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: