Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

July 21, 2018, 09:48:37 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Doctor  (Read 48 times)
Yveah

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2018, 02:02:00 PM »

Finally, my name is called from the speaker. I've been waiting for so long, I almost fell asleep in the middle of the waiting room.
Other people are there, waiting endlessly to finally have there chance to meet the doctor. As I prepare to get up, I hear people coughing
in the room. A baby is whining. I try not touching anything as I have a feeling that bacteries and diseases are everywhere. I start to walk
towards the announced room. My footstep resonates. I reach the door with the number 8 written on it. I turn the cold knob and enter the room.
I'm alone. A blue-green bed is there with a sheet of paper, paper that makes cracking noise upon touch. I sit on a chair in the corner of the room.
I've been waiting for 3 hours and I'm still waiting. My heartbeat accelerates, I hate going to the doctor. I can never describe accurately my symptoms.
Anyway, I have no pain anywhere. I swear I felt a sharp pain in my stomach earlier but it seems now gone. I feel like I'm an impostor, like
I shouldn't be here, I'm just wasting everyones time but what if I've got something serious ? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: