Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

October 20, 2018, 08:52:28 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoax  (Read 16 times)
FunkySea

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2018, 05:16:37 PM »

Itís at school in 6th grade or so and some of the older kids balance a bucket of milk on top of a door so the teacher comes in and this bucket falls on her and sheís wearing this pretty thick skirt and everything gets drenched the bucket is red and faded itís almost brittle to the touch she sits there on the floor and runs her hands over it. Itís almost a caress and she watches one of the tables and the feel of the plastic bucket and the wood are so different red and brown. In the forest a giant pine tree creaks under the force of the wind itís so majestic standing at the very top of this tree and looking down in the brisk Danish afternoon huge clouds are rushing by and I didnít know we had trees this tall. My best friend was a forest worker and he would cut trees with huge chain saws. I imagine the big trunks falling. Gravity pulls on everything and once out of balance itís inevitable it falls. The wind is in the crown since it moves so much faster. At the base itís just like taking a few steps hardly any movement. I stand and watch and run my fingers over the bark and the rushing is loud in my ears and Iím standing right next to the falling tree and itís thunder when she falls to the ground thereís this dryish grass in the forest itís whitish in some places and ants seem to love it. A small ant looking at it and somehow deciding to scale this mountain this balance beam of a green giant. Nearby a giant footsole is see
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: