Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

October 18, 2018, 03:06:29 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cigarrette  (Read 83 times)
leowriter

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2018, 03:54:11 PM »

my dad came to the laundry room to light his cigarette, leaned on the white wall of the kitchen and poured his ash into his golden ashtray ... black spots stuck to the bottom of the ashtray ... I remember being in the belle epoque disco and treading on the ground full of pee, the acid smell mixed with my drunkenness ... it did not stop anything, maybe today I regret a little, a little bit ... I called my friend John anguished to come and get me, it was early in the morning, lonely alley in front of Covent Garden, it was cold ... I hoped that my dad was sleeping but he was walking there with Rufus his dog, he did not see me in the eyes, he went on towards the park ... I tried to raise the window forcibly and I exploded in my hand, Phillip was there too ... like when I put some t-shirts on top of the vomit on the brown carpet in the room, when I arrived from my birthday ... that giant brick of ice, we walked between neon lights ... there was Ashley ... what impotence I had, I knew she was going to end up drunk ... I remember in the car, her eyes from one side to another, me looking to have sex and thanks to that I won the disease that infected me ... but I can not hold her responsible. .. the stairs
FunkySea

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 05:07:55 PM »

Now that was RAW!!
leowriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 05:18:18 PM »

Hahaha FunkySea thanks a lot for reading and your comment!!
AvailableBeat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 11:23:23 PM »

That's a vivid read!
leowriter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 03:38:45 PM »

Thanks a lot! Just workin' on it... let's keep writing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: