Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

June 20, 2019, 03:43:28 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fish  (Read 333 times)
Lowwraine13

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2019, 09:33:19 PM »

A collection of fish swim around in a bowl. Different shapes and sizes. The colors of their scales soaked in heavy morning sun cutting the surface. Just in front of a window looking out over the blooming of spring a TV sits off to the left. The morning news blast away it's negative dirty laundry. Finally she returns from the bathroom, she hears the morning weather alerts and grabs her metal spoon. The clanging of the bowl violently kissing the spoon as she takes her first scoop. A collection of fish and soggy oats. The fish not moving but yet bursting flavors in all direction of her mouth as she bites down and up.
Dominic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 04:31:20 AM »

I was in the wooden floor.it was a busy noon.the people playing bingo were louder than her own son.my heart started to crumble when she said no to my wish.my wish is to buy the fighting fish that i saw.the blue fins waving beautifully in the water is what made me beg my mother.my knees were bruised when I was begging her the tears flooded in her store as i endlessly repeated every word that I said to her.she was full and she always didnít had patience I will never forget the day that she my own mother kicked me down making me roll like a ball in to the ground of dirt like i am a wild animal that annoyed her cause she couldnít understand the need that I was feeling
leowriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 01:14:25 PM »

Very funny how the whole image changes with the payoff, being cereal... a funny turnaround!
Great

L
Lowwraine13

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 08:51:07 PM »

Thank you! I think I could gotten to the cereal line a little sooner and dove into that more. None the less..  thanks again man!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: