Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

November 19, 2019, 06:19:12 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Road.  (Read 144 times)
leowriter

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2019, 02:33:11 PM »

I drove back from the dunes desert, held the steering wheel tightly and passed between the dunes, the beige sand dunes, from which sand is detached as in fabrics, as if it were a veil of a wedding dress ... the layers crossing on the eroded road, the super black asphalt as pure coal and the desolation, almost no other car passed by ... I remember feeling the wind, the gusts pushing the car from one side to the other, huge masses of wind ... I had to hold the steering wheel well because the usual was that the car come out of the lane ... like when the rubber scrapes the white paper and stuck pieces are left, the anger of crumpling the exam sheet and having to erase and erase, to hear the sheet almost break, is a punishment, the red and gray spot remains on the white paper , like a gum that does not want to detach itself from the wood bench, you touch the tiny hard gum mountain under the seat, then your hand smells like mint or cinnamon and you imagine the saliva you do not know, the bubbles and germs living together ... which is common to hippie, that smell of Hindu relish that was always in Devendra’s house, "forbidden to enter with shoes" his mother said from inside, shouting ... a voice that crossed the whole dining room and the room until projecting in the white entrance door, Devendra’s gaze of not being able to do anything, he shrugged and gave in to his submission ... the shoes stacked outside the door, the smell of sweat ... inside also a fair of smells, an incense of lavender that impregnated ---
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: