Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

November 19, 2019, 06:17:03 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheese  (Read 242 times)
Lowwraine13

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2019, 01:27:53 PM »

It came melting down the side of the plate. Setting heat on the white plastic. In a slowly drizzle dripping motion I watched as the cheese fell from the corners of the chips almost as a young boy watches over an ant hill in his parents backyard, eyes peering down. Although this time I was 28 and gazing over the snack I had prepared not long after getting home from work. The echo of the microwave beeps were just leaving my ears as the warmth of velveeta steam and eroma wrapped its arms around the outside of my nose. I breathed in and those arms were soon making their way up my nose. I needed hot sauce, I made a quick turn on my heels and skipped the 7 or 8 tiles small square tiles that sat between the edge of the counter and the refrigerator. Graciously opening the black stainless steel hunk of a door, hearing the clinking of glass as I did so, I watched as the pickles floated around their humble domain and I quickly snatched up the Red Hot....
leowriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 04:16:15 PM »

In a slowly drizzle dripping motion I watched as the cheese fell from the corners of the chips "... nice move!!

It's hard to stay away from making a story, right? Hahah... cheers!
L
Eloisenm

Singer and songwriter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 09:55:15 PM »

wrapped its arms around the outside of my nose. I breathed in and those arms were soon making their way up my nose.
Beautiful visual!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: