Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

November 17, 2019, 08:28:55 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheese  (Read 152 times)
leowriter

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2019, 04:12:38 PM »

Adriana spreads her arms and hands us the white cheese inside the almost transparent bag, the white cheese stinks through the plastic, the juice drips through the hole in the bag, smells like Mc Donalds’ wet rag, the waitress with bad attitude cleans the white plastic table, hitting it, in her face the misery, the air conditioning is a frosty tornado, an old fried potato bends like an oily chewing gum, like a spoiled girl lying on the wooden bench in the mall, there is a thousand voices in this echo, where I smell the cinnamon that pulls me like a cart carried by horses on top of candy fields, marshmallows ... the marshmallow burns and the bubble turns black like oil, it is infecting the rest of the marshmallow, the rotten apple like wet anime brown, white worms curving and rising are a shower of slime to the surface, want to breathe but can not, are creatures that are drowning in the boat while the water is rising slowly, surrounding algae, smells of mangrove and the promenade of Shady Lake, I took my hand out of the metal boat trying to caress the lake, embracing that familiar moment, which I never thought would end ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: