Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

November 14, 2019, 02:08:06 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disc  (Read 155 times)
leowriter

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2019, 03:52:39 PM »

I flip the disc and see the rays of colors how they form multicolored fans, as I turn it some rays seem to come out of the disc ... I think that nobody uses this format nowadays, now it is the touch screen of the mobile, enter YouTube and go through that jungle of information, neon that turns on and off, invasive ads ... like Tokyo in miniature, the millions of people in a hurry crossing the pedestrian crossing, like herds of rainbow ants following their instinct, rivers of people flowing into oceans of uncertainty, manipulation ... the greasy hand that makes the puppeteer dance, the macabre threads that the puppeteer tenses to convenience ... Roger Waters wearing a critical facade but being part of the misery of the dictators, the inflatable pig bouncing and crushing people, like a colorful pool of children playing on the beach, you listen to the wind how it moves the thin palm trees from one side to the other, the sound of dry leaves, I can hear the metal blinds crashing into one another…
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: