Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

April 21, 2019, 12:32:02 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hula Hoop - HndWrtn  (Read 15 times)
HndWrtn

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2019, 03:39:13 PM »

Round and round we go. The merry go round we call life. Spinning in a circle always ending up where we started. Doesn't matter the color of sparkles that glisten with every ray of sun. It spins with shimmering glitter. Whether good or bad, it brings laughter and joy to the little children. Not a tear or worry in sight. The smell of fresh air permeates the clothes of an afternoon of playing in the fresh cut grass. Spring time approaches and the birds have begun singing their songs. Walkds down the red brick sidewalks opens the imagination to follow the yellow brick road. My home is right here. My safety zone. But now, I'm green with envy. Jumping in and out of my hula hoop as it lays still on the ground. Hop scotch my fee as I count how many can be done. No competition. Just trusting the job of youth and the best experience. Now I pass on my hula hoop to the little boy and girl down the street. So much joy as I played all day. Circus acts whimsey and dare. Catch the sight of vibrant colors reflect off the reflective outer coating. Turn around....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: