Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

August 22, 2019, 08:17:38 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ole Chap  (Read 59 times)
JNikao

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2019, 03:08:37 PM »

Keep chaptstick on me as if it really sticks. It rolls around in my hand with an open palm feeling its smooth texture. Red because its cherry flavor oozes out towards my eyeballs. I eyeball it desiring to use it. My heart melts into chapstick so i can use it for its purpose. My lips are too full to be dry is what I always say. Let chapstick be a number two pencial with a fresh eraser, erasing the dryness, hearing the eraser going back and forth on the paper making a faint squeak. I look down at the eraser shavings seeing little penninsulas on my paper each with its own destiny. The smell of rubber floats side to side to my nostrils like a feather in reverse. my lungs expand as I sip on the scent, my heart gets glad as nostalgia knocks at the door, reaching out my arm to open it and I see falling creek middle school english class 8th grade. I reach down for my chapstick in my pocket using one finger because my jeans are too tight. i can taste the cherry pie that influences this cherry chapstick. Its smoothness glides on effortlessly ice skates gliding on cold blue and white ice applying moisture to the blades.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: