Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

November 20, 2019, 02:44:32 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus  (Read 90 times)
Dorian Black

View Profile
Bus
« on: July 10, 2019, 08:33:13 AM »

Late. Of course Iím late. Again. But thatís what you get for staying up late watching youtube videos of cats being scared by cucumbers. And now I missed my bus and have to wait in the stop for the next one. 15 minutes they say for the next one, 15 minutes that I will be late in the office. Again. And I have to stand for 15 minutes while the next one comes, I hate standing up doing nothing. And this charming lady in the bus stop bench has laid all her stuff around her so no one else can sit. I hate her, I honestly truly hate her. But of course I do nothing but look down on her, having a very intense conversation in my head while she obliviously scrolls down her phone screen looking at Instagram pictures. How much time am I here? It has to be at least 10-12 minutes, the bus should be arriving soon..damn it, its only 3íÖ12 more to go. My suit suddenly feels absolutely uncomfortable, my briefcase weights a ton, dragging my shoulder towards the pavement with all its strength, as if there is a tiny black hole right under me, multiplying the gravital force only for my briefcase. And Iím sweating. Great. I hate that, now I will feel the thin film of sweat on me the whole day. And itís all her fault, if I were sitting down I wouldnít be sweating. 8 minutes to go. I am taking the briefcase strap off my shoulder and try to leave it on the floor, but at the last minute I change my mind Ė its wet. Great. Why bad things happen to good people just because they express their interest in felines instead of sleeping? Maybe god is a dog..and it would be a clever pun also, change the order of a few letters in the word and voila..2 minutes left..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: