Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

November 20, 2019, 02:47:37 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus  (Read 95 times)
Tomi2tone

View Profile
Bus
« on: July 10, 2019, 03:21:38 PM »

Bus, bus the magic bus, the magical mystery tour bus that's coming down the pike. I will not cuss at the bus. Just want to understand how to create a buzz. Maybe I can wait at the bus stop with an umbrella for the rain. Maybe I can go down to the greyhound station. Packing my bags gonna take a trip on the bus. Gonna go through the country, gonna stop everywhere. Every little town is gonna see my face. Then we'll go down into the desert. Then we'll go over some really high mountains. Then we'll go through a boulder field. Gonna see mother nature from the back of the bus. Me and my guitar gonna write some hits on the back of the bus. Then when I get off at Hollywood and Vine. When I spot the pancake building of Capital Records. Gonna march up to the producer man and play my acoustic song for him. Gonna blow his mind, he will just love it. Gonna rock his world. He will sign up and get on the bus. The magic songwriting hit making bus. The one that goes to the uppermost of the toppermost. The song is about you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: