Object Writing, Prose & Poetry Forum

September 20, 2019, 06:53:25 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
This week's words;

Sunday - Instructions

Monday- Motorcycle

Tuesday- Wildflower

Wednesday- Asparagus

Thursday- Stopwatch

Friday - Confetti

Saturday-Homesick

Word of the Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ring  (Read 33 times)
mlh

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2019, 12:37:31 PM »

Gold band on my right hand, thin, very thin with tiny diamonds. This is my "self-love" ring. I love it. I'm so glad I got it. Whether the band on my left hand goes or stays, that one will always be there, I will wear it lovingly. I wish my silver rings didn't tarnish, I wish the gems didn't get icky. I would like to go back to that jewelry store in Newton if it is still there. I am buying too many things. I am accumulating too many clothes. I love fashion. I love that I am losing weight. I love putting together outfits. I love the looks of 20-somethings, but I am a 50-something. So I have to adapt them for myself. I won't wear, can't wear ripped jeans and have my sad little belly poking out. But I can look cute and svelte and classy. I can't wear high high heels. Not even high heels. But oh well, I can walk and am taking care of myself. My hips felt so much better after those treatments last week. Now to keep it that way. I would go to her every day if I could. At least my insurance covers PT. The pain in my knee from her pressure the other day was like an Indian burn. but I felt so much better afterward. Didn't feel like I had to wear the velcro knee band the past two days. My legs could use a good exfoliating, fresh spray tan. Gracie has finished her chew bone and comes to lick me, her muzzle cool and damp from the water she just drank. I will practice flute today, put the cool silver to my lip and get better and better, start to memorize the piece for Labor Day weekend. I feel warm and slightly sticky. But it is August, I am supposed to feel that way. But August more and more starts to feel like September. I wait for the hot hot hot days and realize, oh..we've already had them. The bell will ring when my ten minutes is up. Ping! I'm glad I can go to Springfield next week for Jenny's show, help with merch. And catch up with K. Just hope she doesn't pull out the CT's. I don't even know what to say. I'm fascinated yet baffled and turned off. The sweat bees are out. I really don't like them. But I hate BB, our neighbor who used to be our friend, much more. I usually don't hate, but I really want to tell him I hate him, give him the finger, wish him awful things, make a voodoo doll of him and stick him with sharp needles alllll over. I hope he loses money in this deal. I hate that I hate. But I do.  I love jewelry but don't like wearing a lot of it when I'm active.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: