News: TO POST YOUR WORK CLICK THE 'OBJECT WRITING' TAB AND SELECT 'NEW TOPIC'
or 'REPLY'" AND ADD YOUR WRITING TO AN EXISTING TOPIC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Courtroom  (Read 9722 times)
goodlyrics

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2011, 08:12:12 AM »

I was waiting out side of courtroom on sunday morning. I had an court appearance order for registration violence of my vehicle. The number of people was waiting outside of the courtroom like a crowd in front of a huge sale store. The door is open slowly as if it is really heavy. The courtroom was little chill. The room smells like old wood, little sweet. Soon, the room was full of people and became wormer. When a judgement comes in the room, everybody stand up and paying attention to him. The little old court room has a long history of judging people, guilty or non-guilty. Some people looks nervous and some people seems to be enjoying in the courtroom. A guy is talking on the phone and old lady advice him to behave himself in the courtroom.
thunder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 11:35:54 AM »

white on white, noiseless, echoing in the recesses of your mind.Echoing thru the halls a solitary footstep so alone you can hear the desperation inside. The final walk (the green mile), is it a mile of does it seem like 1000 miles, from the jail cell to the courtroom. A walk of silence with only thoughts screaming louder than forever. Could it be that innocence was lost somewhere long before the walk into the courtroom?
eroplenom

http://sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/ - queer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 06:17:16 AM »

I moistened my middle finger in her pussy and ran it over the hardened bud of her clitoris. She moaned and lifted one leg, placing her foot on the dashboard opening her labia wider still. My tongue traced a path down here body, kissing her neck, lingering on the erect bud of one nipple. Slowly I traced a path over her perfect flat tummy; delving into her pretty navel. I lingered on her bush, inhaling the heady erotic aroma of sweat and sex pheromones and something..... earthy. I moved lower. My tongue flicked over her clit, and I felt her muscles tighten in her womb. I moved lower my tongue delved into her vagina and I moved my left hand over her bush, middle finger now massaging her clit I could feel her enjoyment as her pussy and tummy muscles began to clench. My right hand went under her buttocks and I began to work my index finger into her vagina. She moaned and her pussy muscles grabbed my finger. “Please” she said “fuck me now” I could not refuse a lady. I grabbed a condom from my glove compartment and awkwardly mounted her on the passenger seat. Her pussy was gloriously wet, slippery and tight. I could feel her stomach muscles rippling beneath me and she started to make ‘hunnnnh hunnnnh’ noises. As she came, her orgasm was beautiful to behold; it was glorious, reckless, loud, wild and unrestrained. Her reaction tipped me over the edge and I felt a small piece of heaven as I ejaculated uncontrollably. I lay over her, kissing her lips and enjoying the moment.

[ur
eroplenom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 06:17:54 AM »

I moistened my middle finger in her pussy and ran it over the hardened bud of her clitoris. She moaned and lifted one leg, placing her foot on the dashboard opening her labia wider still. My tongue traced a path down here body, kissing her neck, lingering on the erect bud of one nipple. Slowly I traced a path over her perfect flat tummy; delving into her pretty navel. I lingered on her bush, inhaling the heady erotic aroma of sweat and sex pheromones and something..... earthy. I moved lower. My tongue flicked over her clit, and I felt her muscles tighten in her womb. I moved lower my tongue delved into her vagina and I moved my left hand over her bush, middle finger now massaging her clit I could feel her enjoyment as her pussy and tummy muscles began to clench. My right hand went under her buttocks and I began to work my index finger into her vagina. She moaned and her pussy muscles grabbed my finger. “Please” she said “fuck me now” I could not refuse a lady. I grabbed a condom from my glove compartment and awkwardly mounted her on the passenger seat. Her pussy was gloriously wet, slippery and tight. I could feel her stomach muscles rippling beneath me and she started to make ‘hunnnnh hunnnnh’ noises. As she came, her orgasm was beautiful to behold; it was glorious, reckless, loud, wild and unrestrained. Her reaction tipped me over the edge and I felt a small piece of heaven as I ejaculated uncontrollably. I lay over her, kissing her lips and enjoying the moment.

[ur
eroplenom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 06:18:31 AM »

[ur
eroplenom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 06:18:59 AM »

[ur
eroplenom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 06:19:31 AM »

[ur
eroplenom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 06:19:58 AM »

[ur
eroplenom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 06:20:33 AM »

[ur
eroplenom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 06:21:03 AM »

[ur
eroplenom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 06:21:35 AM »

[ur
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: