Author Topic: Bee  (Read 66 times)

curtisgarrett

• Singer/songwriter from Ipswich
    • View Profile
Bee
« on: January 09, 2020, 12:40:34 PM »
Damn I didn't quite get to finish something that feels whole today. but I did enjoy this one!
again I am always open to your thoughts, what imagery did you get from this word? Did you write today, let me know cause I'll definitely give it a read.

A fuzzy Yellow and black jacket contrasting with a cloud white pointed tail. Making it's daily journey from rose to daisy, crimson to pearl. I can relate to you little friend. Stuck in your 9 to 5 job trying to collect something of value, only to have it given away. As I watch you go about your business and think of your hard day I start mine by tucking into some honey on toast. The irony makes me chuckle, but there is a slither of guilt there too. The golden layer spread across bread dotted with poppy seeds, the satisfying crunch followed by a rich sweetness. It's earthy saccharine scent forced into my nose as it gets trapped in the ends of my beard. The distinct sound of buzzing, like an army of vuvuzelas is coming from the old shed at the end of the garden. I place my slippers on and begin my.

Microbass

• View Profile
Re: Bee
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 04:11:24 AM »
Ewww, fuzzy Yellowjacket! I like your idea of ‘we all have our job to do’— bee and human. Where would you go with this stream next, had your time been up?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk