News: TO POST YOUR WORK CLICK THE 'OBJECT WRITING' TAB AND SELECT 'NEW TOPIC'
or 'REPLY'" AND ADD YOUR WRITING TO AN EXISTING TOPIC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Group writing  (Read 3030 times)
TwoTinDogs

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2013, 03:18:11 AM »

I have only recently joined this forum and am presently going through Pat Pattisons book Writing Better Lyrics. My stumbling block are the excercises  for groups. I don't have one and have no way of forming one as nobody I know are trying songwriting. Is anyone on the forum interested in forming an online group?
SidFreakuency

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 11:42:45 AM »

Sure man I'd like to be in a group Smiley
Nzumeus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 01:44:17 AM »

I'm interested in an on line group. Please keep me informed.
Cheers
Nzumeus
SidFreakuency

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 10:31:29 AM »

Hey sorry it's taken so long for me to respond. I have a lot of school work to do and whatnot. Umm I'm not sure how to exactly make a group on here cuz i'm pretty new. I'll check it out and see if i can figure out how to do a group thing on here :p
Rawsince81

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 04:53:26 PM »

Im down....thats what i came here for. When can we start? Also... can we remain a group thru the whole book/ all exercises?
Chanteur

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 05:37:04 AM »

Sister....oh boy!Where to start? Elder, bossy, hit me over the head with a candle once, subsequently married a policeman. Law and order.  Ordering in the candlelit restaurant the other evening, came across unusual item on the menu...snails! Ugh! Can you possibly imagine what that could taste like? Slimy gooey taste slowly moving along your tongue descending with increasing speed to your stomach. I can hear the rumblings of your protesting digestive juices already! Must not eat a salad with my meal I said, will only cause the beast to live longer... get me out of here. Off to the pub to drown my snailish sorrows, after which stumblrd sluggishly home tofall into bed. Must remember to call my sister tomorrow!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: